Are you motived by providing top class customer service? Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure our customers success and satisfaction? And do you speak Swedish fluently?About ferm LIVING
We are a Danish design company that creates furniture, accessories and lighting for the entire home. Founded in 2006, we work from our brand house in the heart of Copenhagen. We value authenticity, balance, curiosity and courage – both in terms of our design aesthetic as well as our culture.About the role
You'll be joining an enthusiastic and dedicated sales support team, who work together to give the best possible service to all our wholesale customers. You will work independently and be responsible for your own markets, but always supported by your helpful team members. The position is full time and based in Copenhagen and reports to the Sales Support Manager.
What we're looking for
- General customer service, order processing and follow-up – mainly via e-mail
- Invoicing and booking of freight
- Applying for credit insurance and collecting credit information
- Coordination with warehouse and freight forwarders
- Support to our in field sales team for primarily Sweden and Finland
You thrive in a busy environment with lots of things going on at the same time and where every day brings new opportunities. You are able to handle many tasks and coordinate your tasks flawlessly and always with a proactive approach and focus on solutions.
You are open, communicate well with colleagues and customers and possess good intercultural understanding and interpersonal skills.
- Experience from similar position of servicing agents, distributors and customers in the B2B market world wide
- Service-minded, positive approach and have a high level of energy
- A team player, but also able to act independently
- Structured, organized and with great attention to detail
- Solid IT-skills, Navision / Business Central is an advantage
Since you will be part of an international company with a global network, it is important that you are fluent in English and
Swedish, as Sweden will be one of your key markets.You might also have?
Experience working with the contract market or a background in logistics or sales.Interested?
Then send your application and CV in English to us online. That is the only way we receive applications. We read applications on an ongoing basis, which is why we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Mette Drost Booton, +45 7022 7523.
We look forward to hearing from you.