Do you want to join us in our transformational journey in Danske Bank, where 'Excellence in Services, Operations and Teams' are cornerstones in our strategy? Are you eager to support us in improving methods, tools and mind-sets towards our business units in preparing for unexpected disruptive events? If yes, then you are the collaborative employee we are looking for to our Business Continuity Management (BCM) team.
We have set an ambitious agenda for implementing our new BCM framework in 2020, and by joining us; you have the chance to shape your knowledge and skills by engaging our global organisation in analysing, documenting and securing continuity for critical processes, products and services in Danske Bank.Secure our future operational resilience
You will play an important role in implementing the new BCM framework across the entire group. This implementation and embedding is pivotal in securing the future operational resilience capability in Danske Bank.
You will become a member of a highly professional team of four BCM specialists in Denmark and two in Lithuania together with BCM leads in each business unit, with whom we collaborate to ensure an effective global reach of the BCM framework. We will provide you with extensive technical and practical insight into our toolbox and we expect you as a BCM specialist and consultant to take the primary responsibility for the BCM support in one business unit together with a colleague and the local key stakeholders.Your focus area includes:
Strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit
- Train, support and guide the local BCM leads in implementation of new BCM framework in your primary business unit
- Organise and perform presentations about BCM framework and tools to stakeholders
- Maintain and manage all components of the business continuity cycle in collaboration with your colleagues
- Assist in analysing, assessing and reporting BCM implementation status
- Assist in improving our tool box, presentation and training material
- Perform and solve day-to-day BCM tasks, including support via Skype, email and meetings
As our new BCM specialist, you possess a structured and analytical mind-set. You plan your work and deliver quality on time. The business respects and values your input, and you always act in a collaborative spirit. You also possess the ability to explain and convey best practice BCM content in a practical and an easy to understand manner. Navigating in a large organisation comes easy to you, and you like communicating with colleagues at all levels within the organisation. In addition, you are proactive and comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
In addition to the above, our ideal candidate has:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in Risk Management or with Business Continuity, or 2 years of work experience in Project Management
- A bachelor's or master's degree within Finance, Risk Management or another relevant area
- We also welcome newly gradated candidates with relevant work experience obtained during theoretical education to apply.
It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in English.
The physical workplace is ideally in Høje Taastrup, Copenhagen.Interested?
Do you want to be our new colleague? Then upload our CV and application as soon as possible through our online system, as we are conducting interviews on a running basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Business Continuity Management, Tore Axel Svanevik, on +45 20 19 78 48.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send application and CV no later than 20.01.2020.