Have you ever considered to work in Ireland? We are looking for Swedish speakers for a Technical Support Analyst role to work from home (based in Ireland). This opportunity includes a relocation package and is ideal for someone looking for the chance to work abroad. Experience within a customer service/call centre environment would be a plus, but the company offers great training to someone looking to start a career on this industry.Key Responsibilities:
- Resolve remote users' IT issues by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, third party or appropriate remote group.
- Log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site.
- Provide the customer with a solution, analytical troubleshooting and query research, or to route or escalate to the appropriate group.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members.
- Language: Fluent English & Swedish
- Experience within a customer service/call centre environment preferred.
- Analytical, trouble-shooting, and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Technical understanding of hardware, software, and different operating systems.
- Strong Communications & Organizational skills.
- Flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns.
- Salary: Competitive + Relocation package
- Contract: Permanent
- Training: Fully paid training provided
- Location: Work From Home (based in Ireland)
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Medical Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CPL Group Discount Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Engagement Initiatives and Competitions
- Be part of a great, friendly, diverse team
Due to current requirements of working from home; please note you must have an ergonomically friendly workspace inclusive of a chair and workstation. You must also have minimum 250 Mpbs Wifi speed.
If this is the role for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org