What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Azure Data Engineer to join our AI and Analytics Team.About Cognizant AI and Analytics team
Cognizant AI & Analytics committed to taking the organization towards a modern data platform which addresses all the requirements of data security and governance while using analytics and applied artificial intelligence (AI) to facilitate goal fulfilment.
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer.
We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. We arefocused on Cloud, Data Engineering, Data Integration, Big Data, Data Science, Analytics and AI.. More than 22,000 Data, Analytics and AI Consultants, 4000 + Cloud Consultants, 1600 + Teradata consultants and 100 + dedicated Snowflake resources.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting
About the role
You understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to Module Lead for review. Responsibilities to analyse functional/non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements. Based on understanding of system upstream & downstream, develop technical solution, design and implementation, identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
You will lead our Transformation and Change practice, which specializes in managing large complex and often transformation programs at clients. In the year of Agile and DevOps we see an integration of the program and change management. We use a variety of frameworks and methods to increase the adoption, making sure that the people side of a transformation is properly addressed.Our ideal candidate
- 4+years' experience in hands-on experience in Azure Data Engineering with overall 7+ years in Data Analytics
- Strong analytic skills, experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure Databricks and pySpark
What you can expect
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality