YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
Working at our support offices means you´ll be part of our talented team of specialists in logistics,accounting, sales, IT and marketing. To meet the future, we collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets.
Our most important assets are our people and we put a lot of trust in you.
We know it takes world-class people doing what they do best to build a world-class organization. In return for your commitment, energy and ambition we offer you security and responsible freedom in carrying out what you do best in your job.JOB DESCRIPTION:Title:
Senior Project Manager Europe Digital ProjectsWork time:
Head of Digital - Circle K EuropeJOB DESCRIPTION
The European Digital platform team's goal is to define and deliver great digital experiences and best-in-class innovation in web, mobile, and digital channels, partnering closely with designers, data scientists and developers. This is an exciting time to join the team as we accelerate our development ambition.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Web Product Owner to join our team. This is a highly visible position working with a variety of teams, including business stakeholders, design and IT to bring new products and services to the market. If you are interested in working on customer experience, web product development and strategy for a market-leading retailer, we'd love to hear from you.TASKS
- Responsible for delivering a qualitative digital platform.
- Be responsible for planning, creating and driving the roadmap for web development in line with the overall business goals, always with the customer journey in focus.
- Responsible for requirement definition at detailed level towards the development team. User stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage all stages in web development projects, including leading the designer(s) in concept creation as well as supporting developers in the development stage, testing and rollout of new functionality.
- Perform user testing and analyze the user needs and challenges to address.
- Point of contact and responsible for gathering local BU needs.
- Ensure measurement and follow-up on key deliveries.
- Building business cases as decision support for larger development initiatives.
- Act as Project manager for digital development projects.
- Maintenance and bug report.
- Prior Experience: A minimum of 5+ years of working as Product Owner or Digital Project Manager
- Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience from Drupal, as developer or user.
- Experience in working with multiple websites is considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in spoken and written English.
- Excellent at stakeholder management
- Ability and willingness to investigate new technologies and digital trends.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Fast to act with strong result orientation, problem solving mentality and ability to multitask.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible and latest 29th of February, 2020Contact person: Head of Digital Charlotte Haue
Phone number: +45 50 45 35 25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application!