Specialist - Swedish Payroll & HR Administration
Do you enjoy working with Swedish payroll and have some experience within HR-administration, could you see yourself working in an international organization in Berlin? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
BASF Service Hub seeks a dedicated HR team member to be responsible for Swedish payroll and HR-administration. You will be the main point of contact for BASF's Swedish subsidiaries, joined and supported by an inclusive and international payroll team. This is a unique opportunity to combine your competencies within Swedish payroll and HR-administration with a career opportunity in an international environment in Germany.Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the successful transfer of HR services from the local company in Sweden to BASF's Service Hub in Berlin.
- Prepare monthly payroll in collaboration with our third-party provider, post payroll activities, and general HR-services and reporting.
- Internal insurance and pension administration, and all monthly communication with external pension providers.
- Ensure that BASF's HR services are in line with the Swedish legal and regulatory requirements and with the BASF guidelines.
- Contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- Monitor the external market for latest technologies and tools and autonomously consult and bring ideas to our Payroll chapter, and together with your colleagues drive digitalization forward.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum bachelor's degree within Economics or HR, and a few years of experience from Swedish payroll processes. The role requires that you are familiar with relevant Swedish labor legislation in the areas of annual leave, discrimination, pensions etc. You are used to working with various IT systems and MS Office and Excel. Our working language is English, and you will be communicating with BASF in Sweden in Swedish. Solid language skills in both Swedish and English are therefore required.
As a person, you are service minded, and you enjoy contributing to a team with knowledge and suggestions for improvement. Your colleagues describe you as structured and analytical with good planning skills. If you can recognize yourself in these qualities and you are intrigued by the idea of joining an international, inclusive, and safe environment - then we would like to hear from you!
If you take this opportunity and move to Germany, BASF offers several benefits. You can have paid accommodation in Berlin the first four weeks, giving you time and space to find your new home. You will be welcomed with professional facilitation so as to properly join the team from day one. Furthermore, BASF offers flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation.
This is a unique opportunity if you are motivated for personal and professional development in a big international company with great career opportunities.Contact
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our recruitment partner at Head4More, Kristine Skare (tel. + 47 977 25 167), Siril Skogbrott (tel. +47 413 61 473) or Jan Petter Narvesen (tel. +47 934 68 158). Show interest in the position by applying via www.head4more.com as soon as possible. Please register your application and CV in English. All inquiries are treated confidentially.