Join the BASF team!
We are looking for a graduate to start out in Nordics Agricultural Solutions team; who stands out as a result of her or his personality and expertise, and who is looking for the opportunity to build a future career in a global company, which brings sustainable solutions to the world.
Our graduate program offers competent and ambitious graduates an exciting entry opportunity in BASF in the Nordics with a 2-year rotation program starting 1 September 2021.
Right from the start, you will be working with challenging tasks in a diverse and international environment. Throughout your graduate program you will be exposed to different areas of the organization and get to work with professional and inclusive colleagues, who will help you develop your skills for a future career with us.
As part of the program, you will gain experience from working in another Nordic/Baltic country for 3 to 6 months, and you will assume responsibility for your own real value-adding project.
You will be assigned a mentor from our Nordic/Baltic Leadership Team, who will help you build a career with BASF and guide you on how to best achieve your goals. The outcome of the discussions will be captured in your development plan. Frequent reviews with your manager and mentor will also be part of your development plan.
Our aim is to train and develop you for a future role with BASF, and when your program is coming to an end, we will assess your performance and let you know, if you are ready for a career with us.RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of an enthusiastic regional marketing team in our Agricultural Solutions division based at our Copenhagen office, you will support the team when it comes to:
- Campaign management, incl. annual marketing communications and in-season campaigns, management of digital platforms (web sites, social media) and management of specific marketing related projects. All areas include the responsibilities to lead, manage and support ideas from creative development, through execution to analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Target market planning, incl. defining relevant target groups per campaign and optimization of touchpoint-selection along the customer journey as well as identifying opportunities for communication and campaigns based on habits/needs of target groups.
- Media planning, incl. choosing of marketing channels, coordination of agencies/external service providers, active steering and execution of external and potentially internal media: Traditional, Digital, Paid & Owned.
- Creative development of marketing content and materials including trade press, digital ads, native content, e-newsletters, social media adverts and press releases.
- Budget-planning and cost control incl. supporting budget-planning and cost control for the planned campaign activities.
You will become part of a truly international team with your most important stakeholders in the main Nordic countries; Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in the Copenhagen central office. There will be occasional interaction with BASF regional and global teams.QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's Degree within Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Background in Agronomy, either formally through studies or informally through family/background.
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages (ideally Swedish) and strong English language proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High personal drive, creative, open-minded, flexible and culturally agile.
- Strong capability and experience in digital media and web platform usage e.g. FB Ad Manager, You Tube Studio, First Spirit (or similar web editing platform), Google Ads.
- Mobility and an interest in European or global roles after the program.
- A potential and ambition to become a future leader in BASF.