We are looking for a Swedish speaking marketing specialist who is passionate about coordinating and working in an international environment, who also wants to apply his/her skills and creativity towards developing, executing and evaluating marketing activities within TNT. Join the TNT journey and apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a marketing specialist to our client TNT.
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the largest express delivery companies in the world. TNT Express delivers close to one million consignments, ranging from documents and parcels to palletized freight, daily. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. The TNT headquarters is located in Hoofddorp, Netherlands.
In 2016 TNT was acquired by FedEx. FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $64 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
While adapting the marketing strategy to correspond to the exciting challenges of the growth journey TNT has embarked on, a need for an additional colleague to enter the Marketing team was identified. We are looking for a Nordic Marketing Specialist to join the Nordic Marketing team of TNT Express.
The Marketing Specialist will join a team of diverse and business-centered marketing professionals and will report directly to the Nordic Marketing and Communication Manager, Rikke Aaberg. This is a full-time position and will be based in Hvidovre, Denmark. The Marketing Specialist will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits along with joining TNT as the company continues to embark on the exciting journey of integrating into FedEx, one of the worlds most valuable logistic brands worldwide.Arbetsuppgifter
The Marketing Specialist will be part of the Nordic Marketing team. In addition to working on global/regional marketing campaigns and ensure these are aligned with overall corporate strategy, the Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to work and take lead on many different projects. This role has a broad scope of responsibility and the varying work duties will ensure no two days are alike.
The Marketing Specialist will interact with many parts of the organization and will be expected to provide marketing materials for sales, drivers and other stakeholders to effectively implement and communicate the continuous improvements to our marketing strategy.
The Marketing Specialist will also be asked to:
- Plan and lead different strategy project within the team
- Take on the responsibility for the overall content proofreading and country sign-off
- Monitor and administer of marketing spend and budget
- Provide updates to the Marketing Manager
- Provide support with the planning and execution of key TNT customer events for the Nordic region.
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you with the following qualificationsRequired
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering or other relevant field
- Experience from working as marketing analyst or marketing coordinator full-time after their graduation, with a minimum of three years of marketing work experience.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Fundamental understanding of KPIs and marketing techniques
- Excellent at stake holder management
- Has experience working with strategic projects
- Previous experience of working for a multinational corporation
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Skilled at copy editing
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- A good colleague and supportive team player
- Results oriented and used to working with deadlines
- Flexible, positive and a professional approach
- Cooperative and service minded
- Thinks outside of the box
- A strategic doer
Location: Jernholmen 32, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Contact: Recruitment consultant Louise Johansson
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, but you will be hired by TNT.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from TNT is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work (email@example.com).
To apply for the job - click on Apply below. Interested? Send you application (in English) as soon as possible!
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed its either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.