Our client is a large public structure in Geneva that is looking for an Engineer to support them in a multi-year project on existing thermal networks. If you already have experience in this field (internships can be taken into consideration) and you want to share your knowledge don't wait any longer and apply!Information om uppdraget
For our client, a large public structure in Geneva, we are looking for a Thermal Engineer for a project related to lowering the temperature of existing thermal networks.
You will join a small, dynamic and motivated team and bring your skills to an important project.
Your main task will be to perform an audit on the current state of the thermal networks in place in order to determine the actions to be implemented in the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- Analysis of existing data and identification of missing data
- Moving within the different sites to collect new data
- Synthesize data and create an analysis of the performance of thermal substations
- Collaboration with project managers in order to improve processes related to thermal networks
Vi söker dig som
- Training in thermal engineering or equivalent
- A first experience in a similar position
- Very good theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of district heating
- Fluent English (C1 minimum)
* Proactive, analytical and team player with good analytical skills