Are you looking for the right company for you to both develop your front-end development skills while having fun doing it? Send us your portfolio of great projects, CV and a letter of motivation describing why you should be the one to take upon this amazing adventure with Penneo!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Penneo looking for a frontend developer to become their next team member in Denmark, Copenhagen. Penneo has exciting times ahead in which they are expanding their product and developing a business process automation, while growing and developing the business into new countries. In connection with this, we are looking for a front-end developer with the same mindset to join them on their exciting journey, where high-fives, hard work, and freedom with responsibility are the essence in everything they do.
By joining Penneo, you will become a part of a talented team with a creative mind, a good sense of humor and where diversity and engagement are the key words to a successful work-life balance. They value that you have a good balance in your work day, where you can choose if you prefer to sleep an hour longer in the morning or, for example, exercise or play ping pong after lunch to get a break at work.
Penneo cares about their employees, which is also why you are offered:
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Active relocation assistance
- Friday Cocktail Bars and other regular social events
- Company trips and team experiences, to both warm locations, as well as several snowy winter wonderlands.
Do you want to get a hint of how a regular day might look like?
The image above shows how your day begins, at a stand-up meeting with the product development team to share current projects and challenges to help one another.
As a front-end developer, you will become part of our product development team, developing and maintaining Penneo's products. You will participate in discussions and gather information to ensure that you are building the right features for your customers. You will also keep close communication with customers as the product lifecycle develops, from ideation, prototyping, testing and delivering the solutions. By working with product discovery in your daily work, you not only create what is in demand, but you also have an impact on what you create.Vi söker dig som
- who has ~2 years of experience working in a tech company or with development teams (preferably in companies that develop modern services)
- has extensive web technologies knowledge
- has experience with modern web frameworks' such as react, vue, angular or similar
- knows about browser compatibility
- who focuses on web security and performance
- who are excellent in English - both written and spoken
It would be awesome if you:
- Have participated in user testing, product discovery
- Like to participate in the design process
- Knows and focuses on good design and UX (User experience)
- have a knowledge with the following systems: typescript, webpack, redux
- have experience from working with automated testing tools like jest, mocha, enzyme
- have side projects as a hobby
We dont hire people just for their professional skills. We also want your input and ideas about the way we do things and our products. If we didnt, wed only get half our moneys worth!
As much as you are passionate about working with development- you are very motivated to combining this passion with a good working environment, where you contribute to a energetic and motivational vibe at the office. It is important that you are cooperative, since you will work together in a team with your daily work tasks. Further on, you are able to take great responsibility over your work and be self-reliant, but don't you worry, you will always have a team to spar with!
OBS! We only move forward with relevant applicants:
- who can send some of your work showing your abilities within front-end developing
- who can submit a CV giving a good overview of your skills
- Start: As soon as possible with regard to the notice period
- Type of process: Recruitment
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Vesterbro, central Copenhagen
Denmark is the happiest country in the world, so even if you have to relocate, you shouldnt worry. Weve got you covered! We have a very international and closely knitted team that is always happy to help and enjoy the good times together. If you are living abroad, don't hesitate to check www.denmark.dk and get a taste of the Danish way of Life.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Penneo is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com. and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!