AMC AG is a well established Hamburg-based manufacturer of self-adhesive and repositionable information media products.
Our products are based on high-quality paper and flexible films with a variety of functionalities for office, educational, promotional and industrial applications. With three independent divisions - Print Inform, Intercoat and Global Notes – AMC has a 30+ year record as a technology leader in the self-adhesive pressure sensitive information media industry. The business is international with customers in more than 100 countries.
Division Print Inform manufactures and sells adhesive reposition-able material on rolls for printers for the production of promotional products and corporate gifts. Division Global Notes converts and sells finished sticky notes products and related items for the office supply, eductional and retail markets. Together, Print Inform and Global Notes constitute one of the biggest manufacturers of sticky notes and related products in the world. Division Intercoat produces and sells self-adhesive laminates on foil surfaces from polypropylene, polyethelene, PVC, polyester and other plastics for printing high-quality decorative labels, printing and laminating media for large-format digital printing, coloured film for advertising lettering and decorations, and media for graphical or industrial screen printing.
To support and reach the three divisions ambitious sales targets in the Nordic markets we are looking for a highly motivated and and experienced:
Area Sales Manager / Key Account Manager with strong
who will acquire and manage customers and prospects of all three divisions
Your mission in all three divisions:
· Approach and acquire new customers in all Nordic countries
· Serve our existing customers, give best support to improve business relationship and gain additional sales
· Initiate and manage sales-support activities
· Attend international exhibitions to present our company to customers and prospects
· Completed vocational training and / or bachelor degree in commercial area
· Commercial and/or technical knowledge and experience in paper-, printing-, packaging- and/or graphic industry, preferably with self-adhesive products in large format and/or label printing market or within stationery markets (office supplies / wholesales / hypermarkets / creative &hobby)
· Highly motivated to enter new markets and sales channels and to establish a substantial presence in those markets and channels
· Strong acquisition and negotiating skills with a proven track record
· Solid business skills with an excellent understanding of numbers
· Convincing manner and ability to communcate well at all levels of business
· Strong communication skills with customers as well as with colleagues and with headquarters. High level of self-motivation, flexibility, agility and ability to work autonomously
· Willingness to travel extensively in all Nordic markets
· Excellent language skills in English and in Danish and/or Swedish and/or Norwegian, preferably German as well
· Excellent knowledge in MS-Office programmes and preferably in merchandise management systems
We offer an exciting opportunity to a highly motivated, outgoing and self-motivated sales executive to join a growing company with leading branded products as well as an extensive private label production. We offer an interesting salary package including a base salary + variable compensation. We will also consider applications from external sales representatives, working on a commission basis. Full support and initial training from our head-quarters is guaranteed. The office will be home-based, most preferably in northern part of Germany or in one of the major Nordic metro areas.
Please send your application including compensation expectations and earliest starting date to:
Ms. Anne Boot
Tel. +49 3883 6195-603