ABAX is strengthening our sales team in Denmark! Working from home, you will be part of a team with your Danish colleagues as well as your colleagues at the HQ in Norway. As our Senior Account Manager in Denmark you will work in close collaboration with your team to ensure that we provide great service and customer satisfaction to our Danish client base. You will be respsonsible for building relationsships and and providing value to our excisiting customers, and your main tasks will be to schedule and execute both physical and online meetings, upselling, negotiating new terms and keeping our customers updated on what's new in our line of products.
You will need to have an extensive understanding of ABAX's product portfolio, both to educate our customers and to be able to upsell to existing portfolio. There is also of great importance to have knowledge about tax and privacy regulations that are relevant for our customer base. Therefore, we provide a comprehensive introduction where you are introduced to all information needed.Job responsibilities
We offer you
- Work closely with colleagues from all departments to make sure that Key Customers flow through our value chain in the best possible way.
- Provide solutions to customer queries within contract issues, taxation, privacy rules, and system functionality in all product groups and follow up queries until completion
- Impact the company's bottom line by contacting customers for problem solving, up-sells and to secure long term relationships.
- Contact-person for key account contract administrators and other important customer personnel like purchase manager, CEO etc.
- Carry out other tasks such as Client Meetings, Service meeting, phone/video meeting, and follow-ups, etc.
- Assist inhouse Account Manager in field when needed.
- Implement service level agreements (SLA) according to process.
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfilment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as Salesman/Account Manager
- Strong business understanding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Danish
- Very good communication skills in English since you will be part of an international team
- Part of the job will be conducted by phone, the right candidate must have experience using phone as a tool
- Driver's licence
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our three values: enthusiastic, first and profitable. We believe that you take ownership over your deliveries and strive for reaching personal goals and team goals as well as company goals. Further, we believe that you are business minded, have deep analytical skills and that you are solution-driven. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.Other information:
- Start date: As soon as possible, preferably in the beginning or mid of Augusti
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Home office, Denmark
Team Leader - Account Management