Plant Manager for expanding Life Science company
The operations team at Niconovum AB are looking for a new Plant Manager.
Niconovum is growing fast and is now in the process of setting up a new manufacturing facility in Ystad - are you the right person to lead it? Now is your chance to join the team at an exciting stage to help shape Niconovum´s future!The Company
Niconovum AB is a Sweden-based pharmaceutical company that markets innovative nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products under the Zonnic brand. Our products are sold in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland, and the Zonnic brand is #3 in terms of market share in each market - but gaining share every quarter. The company is experiencing very strong growth and is now in the process of setting up a new manufacturing facility in Ystad, where this role will be based.The Role
As Plant manager at Niconovum, you will have full responsibility for production at the new facility in Ystad, with a direct reporting line to Head of Supply/Logistics at Niconovum, based in the Corporate Office in Malmö (Hyllie). You will have 2-3 direct reports and be responsible for up to 20 employees within operations, including both white-collar and blue-collar personnel. You will need to have daily contact with all departments, working closely with your colleagues to achieve the organizational goals together while ensuring that production meets all safety and quality requirements.
In 2021 and 2022 the focus of your work will be to get the new pharmaceutical factory built on-time and on-budget and approved by the Swedish Medical Products agency.Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all functions within the factory
- Maintaining full compliance with all Environment, Health and Safety regulations
- Ensuring the factory is fully and appropriately staffed
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff
- Communicating and working towards to the organization´s set goals (volumes, expenses, etc...)
- Full financial responsibility, including budgeting and monthly accounting
- Analyzing existing processes and systems. Recommending and implementing improvement projects, as warranted
- Establishing and monitoring key production metrics
- Managing contact with both external and internal stakeholders
- Assisting the Head of Supply/Logistics in developing strategic plans and business cases, as needed
- A Bachelor´s degree or Master of Science in engineering
- Several years of supervisory production experience, preferably within life sciences
- Cross-functional Management experience
- Experience with production-related improvement projects
- Strong, structured presentation skills
- Lean, Six Sigma or similar competence or experience
Niconovum is a small, fast and flexible organization so you must be able to work both on a strategic and operational level. You will interact and communicate on all levels throughout the Niconovum organization. For this, you will need excellent Swedish and English language skills both verbally and in writing. As a person, you must be organized, diligent, and conscientious, with the professional maturity to work independently, yet seek input from colleagues when necessary.Next step
This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Senior Consultant Matilda Rodey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than May 21st, at www.badenochandclark.se or using link below. Selection will be ongoing - so contact us today!