Finance and Logistics manager to thriving Life Science company
Are you eager to develop your career and enjoy all the challenges of a quickly expanding business? Do you have a passion for working with numbers and conducting thorough analyses that you can present and defend with confidence?
Now is your chance! The operations team at Niconovum AB is looking for a Finance & Logistics Manager.The Company
Niconovum AB is a Sweden-based pharmaceutical company that markets innovative nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products under the Zonnic brand. Our products are sold in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland, and the Zonnic brand is #3 in terms of market share in each market - but gaining share every quarter. The company is experiencing very strong growth and is now in the process of setting up a new manufacturing facility in Ystad, where this role will be based.The Role
As Finance & Logistics Manager, you will be working closely with, and directly report to, the Ystad Plant Manager. You will also have an indirect reporting relationship with the Head of Finance at Niconovum, based in the Corporate Office in Malmö (Hyllie).
You will be part of a team of up to 20 people setting up the new facility, which is expected to expand over the next few years. In 2021 and 2022 the focus of your work will be project based to get the new pharmaceutical factory built and approved by the Swedish Medical Products agency. Once the factory is operational, you will be responsible for ongoing finance and supply chain activities.Main responsibilities will include:
- Internal communication with the sales and marketing team regarding production planning and product availability
- Internal communication throughout the production organisation
- Resource planning and materials sourcing
- Coordinating activities with multiple external service providers (raw materials, components, packaging, transportation, etc...)
- Maintaining close relations with suppliers and service providers
- Full responsibility for the ERP system handling operations, transactions, reconciliations and reporting
- Managing the warehouse and the warehouse employees. Responsibility for the timeliness and accuracy of monthly time reporting
- Managing monthly financial transactions and reconciliations
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning - short and long term
- Risk analysis and management
- Assisting the Plant Manager in key projects, as needed
- Assisting the Head of Finance in developing strategic plans and business cases, as needed
- Excellent knowledge of general finance, project accounting and business analysis, preferably within a production environment
- Previous experience in a Finance/Logistics position - preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor´s degree in a related field. A Master´s degree is preferred
- Experience with procurement
- Experience with operating companies, including international reporting
- ERP systems experience, including multi-company setup
Niconovum is a small and flexible organisation and you must be able to work both on a strategic and operational level. You will interact and communicate on all levels throughout the Niconovum organisation. For this, you will need excellent Swedish and English language skills both verbally and in writing. As a person, you must be organized, diligent, and conscientious, with the professional maturity to work independently, but seek input from colleagues when necessary.
Does your heart beat a little faster at the thought of this fantastic opportunity? Read on below!Where do I sign up?
This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Senior Consultant Matilda Rodey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than May 21st, at www.badenochandclark.se or using link below. Selection will be ongoing - so contact us today!