Ready to drive optimisations and oversee the performance at our successful diary site that supplies markets across the world?
This is your chance to take a seat as part of a competent management group at our site in Vimmerby and Visby. Here, you will play a key role in securing an efficient production and distribution of the 75,000 tonnes milk powder we export to our global markets every year. You will report directly to the Site Director for ViVi and be located at the Vimmerby Dairy with some travel activities to Visby.About the job
As our new operational support manager, you will step into a newly established position with a broad scope. You will become part of the Site Leadership team and be responsible for the portfolio management at our sites counting more than 150 employees.
This involves managing CAPEX and looking into lean processes and continuous integration (CI) to ensure efficient production, processes and performance.
Immersing yourself into mostly tactical, but to some extent also strategic tasks, you will:
- Manage the site master plan, including investment, capacity, technology, product, process and supplier planning
- Be responsible for the site performance management process, including meeting structure, KPIs and target setting
- Coordinate the delivery of the project portfolio through CAPEX, CI and lean
- Prepare business cases, presentations and updates to the senior leadership team and site director regarding projects and site development plans
Who are you?
- Collaborate closely with the site director and your management group counting managers from e.g. Packing, Production, Maintenance, Quality, Safety, Logistics and Planning
With your strong communications skills, you are able to make clear presentations and engage with our many different stakeholders at the site. You are passionate about making optimisations, and you have the ability to juggle different tasks at the same time. Also, you have a high level of self-motivation, and you know how to deliver results despite obstacles and setbacks.Moreover, you:
- Preferably bring some years of experience from a similar position
- Probably have a background as an engineer within dairy, food science, chemistry or similar
- Have experience with SAP and know the lean principles
What do we offer?
- Speak and write English and Swedish effortlessly
Joining us, you will undoubtedly be greeted by great colleagues and sense the warm work environment that oozes across the site. Furthermore, you will establish a broad professional network across Swedish Arla dairies and with internal customers from our global markets.
We're committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you'll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. The position will be filled as soon as we have found the right candidate, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Site Director Magnus Dahlblom +46 733 22 76 95COVID-19 Notice:
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.