At the Mobile Assets team we help small businesses and their employees carry out their daily tasks on a mobile device.
We have the responsibility for Visma Manager and Visma Scanner, two of Vismas most successful mobile apps that are used by thousands of customers every day. The apps have a high rate of growth, and we set All Time Highs almost every month when it comes to usage.
Sounds fun? Then read on.A little bit about your tasks as a Business Analyst:
A little bit about you:
- Gather, analyse and specify requirements for new features
- Contribute on our UX projects, and participate when we do user tests, either internally at the office, or externally at a customers office
- Be a helping hand if some of our customers are having a problem when using our apps
- Together with the rest of the team investigate on problems that our automated monitoring systems have discovered
- Help us ensure all our releases have a high quality for all our users.
- Help us on improving our test strategy and testing framework
We offer:A little bit about us:
- You have experience in testing software or web applications
- It is hard to be a good BA unless you are a structured person. We will not check how clean your desk is, but you probably like to work with todo-lists and keep notes of things you have done, and things you want to do in the future.
- On the other hand, things move quickly in the mobile world, and you will have to quickly adapt to changes both in the project and the technology we work with.
- You are a creative problem solver that understands customer needs
- You must be eager to continuously learn new stuff, and you take responsibility for your own competence development
- If you have a certification in testing (e.g. ISTQB) that is a plus. The same goes with having some technical knowledge either in a programming language, doing web development etc. This is not a requirement, but more a nice to have thing.
- If you have knowledge or have experience of ERP's and accounting we see that as added value for this position.
- We are a team of 14 people. We are located in Oslo, Växjö, Vilnius and Timisoara. We use english as our daily language
- Some of us are using Android phones, and some prefer iOS. It does not matter what is your favorite, but you probably have an idea of why you prefer the device you are using.
- When the border opens up again, hopefully after the summer, we plan on having a team gathering somewhere out in Europe. Want to join?
Place of work: Växjö
If interested, please apply with CV and personal letter before 28th February 2021. Do you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.