Would you like to work with world-class colleagues in a professional environment? We are now searching for a Product Development Manager for the HR-Plus area. Our passion is to create market-leading products that makes our customers successful in their payroll- and HRM-processes
Visma is an ambitious, rapidly growing digital product company. As Product Development Manager, you will lead the product development teams with the goal to deliver products with outstanding functionality, service design and quality. You will work strategically as well as operationally in close cooperation with business units, agile product owners and the development teams. You are a skilled leader with experience from driving change. You have extensive experience in software development and have strong motivational skills. You have a commercial mindset and ability to build relationships and credibility with both business and development.
You will work in an international environment close to developers, architects, product owners and product managers. We look for a person who knows that cooperation, communication and a prestigeless attitude as leader are the key to high performance teams.Tasks:
Who are you?
- Leader for ~40 people in Sweden and Latvia.
- Responsible for the deliveries for the product area.
- Run stakeholder processes.
- Coach your employees based on our values and principles.
- Create conditions where the team can work and perform optimally. Create an environment that is stimulating, creative and where people get space to develop and grow.
- You're are a strong leader with a strategic mindset and that is able to interact with a number of key stakeholders.
- You have proven experience in leading technical teams together with a solid technical background from the IT industry.
- You have experience to work and improve processes and agile working methods
- You have experience to lead product development teams, preferable from developing a product for the enterprise market.
- You have a systematic and well-organized way of working, you define clear priorities, plans, are proactive and have analytical skills, but also the ability to act immediately when required.
- You may also have domain knowledge in the payroll & HRM area and/or experience with other enterprise products (not mandatory).
- You're social and motivated to find a solution to problems and challenges together with colleagues.
We can offer:
- Extensive people and change management skills.
- Minimum three years of higher education, i.e. in IT or data science.
- Long experience and knowledge of the software industry and agile development.
- Good communication skills, oral and written in both English and Swedish.
Does this sound interesting?
- A challenging job in a professional environment.
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organisation.
- Ability to work for a leading software company with a high level of innovation.
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment.
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
With us, you work with dedicated employees in a very exciting workplace. If you have any questions please contact Pär Jönsson: email@example.com
Read more about our Privacy Statement here: https://www.visma.com/privacy/.