Visma is one of Europe's leading tech groups with room for you to grow, both professionally and as an individual. At Visma you work in a fast-moving and friendly environment with a great opportunity to influence. We believe, that through challenges, security and flexibility we create an environment with engaged employees.
Our passion is to create market-leading products that make our customers successful in their payroll and HRM processes. As a Technical Quality Assurer (TQA) in our development organization you will have a key role in assuring that our services deliver great value to our customers through high quality in all aspects. You will work on our product HR-plus - an enterprise-level HRM system for large private and public customers. You will work in one of our agile teams, in close collaboration with software architects, business analysts, developers and quality assurers - an environment we think you enjoy working in. By developing and maintaining our test automation framework, you will enable a faster development cycle to enhance the value and quality of our product, and create opportunities for continuous improvement. You will analyze user stories to be able to design and implement powerful test cases on different levels: from unit tests to API and UI tests.
We use modern tools and techniques and always strive to remain at the forefront regarding technology and methodology.We believe that you
- Have a passion for development and are comfortable with Microsoft's .NET technology stack - other programming skills are meritorious.
- Have a basic understanding of source control, build and deployment tools. Proven experience of BitBucket, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy are meritorious.
- Look upon repetitive manual tasks as opportunities to streamline work through automation and optimization.
- Are analytical and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Have familiarity with some commonly used framework for automation in testing, such as NUnit, xUnit, SpecFlow and Selenium WebDriver.
- Are a team player skilled at sharing your knowledge, but also eager to learn from your teammates and peers. You have good communication skills, both in Swedish and English.
- Take pride in your work and have a natural drive to take responsibility for your work and that of your team. You have a positive attitude and contribute to a good atmosphere in your team.
- Are curious by nature and always consider different angles of approach when given a task.
- You believe in lifelong learning and are curious to consume new knowledge about technology and methodologies as well as trends and interesting topics within the HRM domain.
- A challenging job in a professional environment.
- Development opportunities in a growing and ambitious organization.
- Ability to work for a leading software company with a high level of innovation.
- Exciting career possibilities in an international environment.
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions please contact Anders Jörnehag; firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are handled continuously.
Read more about our Privacy Statement here: https://www.visma.com/privacy/