Do you have an interest and experience in electricity, mechanics and hydraulics? Are you enthusiastic about renewable energy and want a physical and exciting job? As a service technician at Vestas, you get the opportunity to develop within an ever-growing organization with the latest technology in wind power.EVP NCE > Region NCE > Småland & Blekinge
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a business unit that includes Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Finland, the Baltics, Germany, the Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and the southern part of Africa. We are responsible for sales, projects, installation and service for wind farms in these regions. We have a regional office in Malmö as well as warehouses around the countries.
Service Nordics is responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Vestas Northern and Central Europe strives to be the highest performing business unit within Vestas, in terms of both modern energy and customer satisfaction as well as being the most attractive workplace. With these aspirations, the service technician who takes care of customers' turbines has an important role in the front line of our service agreements. In this role, you will work in an exciting industry in teams with committed employees.Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a new service technician for Alvesta, who will be part of the service team responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in the area. We are looking for you with a positive attitude who enjoys working in teams. The service places high demands on accuracy and professionalism as we are extremely careful that our service work is performed with the highest quality and safety. To achieve goals fully with the tasks, we believe that you are a person who has good knowledge of electricity and / or mechanics, is service-oriented and business-like.Your responsibilities will include:
- Service and maintenance of wind turbines in accordance with service agreements
- Customer contact with owners regarding upcoming service/repairs and clear reporting of measures performed
- Responsibility and care of the service car incl. it's stock
- Responsibility for spare parts keeping and inventory of local warehouses as well as orders for materials / spare parts/tools, returned goods, etc.
- Daily reporting and registration in our business system, SAP
We are looking for you who have:
- Experience or education in electricity, mechanics or hydraulics. You are also willing to develop your skills in the areas
- Good general computer skills and habit of documenting your work
- Good knowledge of both Swedish and English (corporate language) in speech and writing
- Previous experience as a service technician or similar work is an additional thing
As a person, we are looking for you who are:
- Meticulous and service-oriented in your way of working, day to day.
- Structured and with the ability to work both separately and in teams
- A service-minded team member with a good ability to communicate with other parts of the organization
- Comfortable with physical work at high altitude
- Motivated with travel and any unplanned overtime
The service involves some travelers with overnight stays for various further education and assistance in other areas. For this service, therefore, high flexibility in terms of travel and working hours is an absolute requirement.
A requirement for obtaining employment is an approved mast and pole certificate, which consists of a load ECG and medical examination performed during the recruitment process.What We Offer
Our employees are our optimal asset. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits, such as wellness grants and quick access to specialized healthcare, we invest in your development. After a thorough introductory course, we offer continuous development of your skills with a well-established training program. You get to work in a team with great diversity and motivated service technicians, in a stimulating environment in a fast-growing international company where good communication and structure are the key to good results. As Vestas works for a gender-equal workplace, we welcome female as well as male applicants.Additional information
The service is based in our warehouse in Alvesta.
We process received applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait with yours.
For further information about the position, please contact recruiter Sara Karolak + 48 696 552 673.