Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.Job description:What you will do
Tyco Fire Protection Products (TFPP) is looking for a Plant Manager to be located in Lammhult, Sweden. The Plant Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring that all functions related to the machining, fabricating, assembling, painting and processing of operations are sustained as required in the daily functions of the manufacturing facility. The Plant Manager is also generally responsible for cut sheet preparation, manufacturing, production scheduling, along with inventory control.
How you will do it
The responsibilities of the Plant Manager include:
- Leads plant employees and other personnel on the achievement of site goals & objectives, on the application of methods and production standards, and adherence to safety and environmental programs.
- Establishes and executes the production plan based on sales forecasts and plant capacity.
- Incorporate and drive safety culture within the organization
- Collaborates with other services to ensure quality of services to customers.
- Administers policies consistent with company or Corporate policies, directs and supervises the application of such policies to the Plant's operations.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge to manage manufacturing processes & production activities.
- Maintains a thorough up-to-date knowledge of specifications & compliance standards required by customers & regulatory agencies.
- Initiates & drives continuous organizational and cost out improvement projects.
- Reviews and makes strategic recommendations for special machinery.
- Manages plant's budget.
- Responsible for QC and Environmental Health & Safety processes and performance; ensure ISO certification is maintained
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Engineering, Engineering Management or similar.
- Management and manufacturing experience, perhaps as a Plant Manager, demonstrating job requirements listed above.
- Knowledge of LEAN and/or Six Sigma, as well of Quality Assurance.
- Supervisory experience preferably with welding, painting, and fabrication application portions of manufacturing.
- Experience with managing salaried employees including leading a multi shift operation with supervision, quality and planning direct reports.
- A track record of the ability to mentor and develop direct reports.
- Strong team building and delegation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Open to relocating to Lammhult.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application as soon as possible, as we screen on a continuous basis. For more information, contact TA Specialist Iben Lund firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat we offer:
See Job Description