Service Engineer Hydrogen
High Current Business Unit
Be home based in Sweden or work from our office in Surte or Växjö
We are looking for a professional and client-oriented Service Engineer for Electrolysis & Hydrogen. We offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved in one of the biggest mega trends right now.
As a Service Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with several high-end projects and with technology at the forefront. KraftPowercon offers innovative solutions, products, and services within industrial power supply to different applications, and hydrogen production is one of them. The hydrogen sector is experiencing strong growth and governments and companies around the world invest billions in scaling up to larger, more cost-effective solutions, and are expected to do so for many years to come.
As a Service Engineer you provide a high level of technical support to our customers,
- Work with remote and on-site support for example commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing and upgrade rectifier and transformer systems
- Build confidence and ease customer experience
- Analyze, review and document customer problems
- Handling of spare parts
- Proactively work with after-sales
- Ensure professional documentation and reporting on service requests
- Education in Electrical Engineering or comparable experience incl Power electronics, Electrical system, Electrical safety.
- Several years of Technical Service in field and remote settings with a multitude of clients
- Experience of high-power systems AC / DC, > 1MW. Preferably with rectifiers and/or transformers.
- Experience in creating customer relationships
- International experience, preparing work, travelling to sites, and reporting on service requests
- Experience in leading projects and us structured methods to manage activities and delivery according to plans
- Knowledge from Electrolysis and/or Hydrogen production
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Drivers-license is mandatory
You will need to
- Travel mainly within Europe and occasionally to more remote locations
- Support urgent service requests
- Have IT competence
You are customer oriented, a good listener and communicator with a professional attitude. The work requires you to be self driven and to lead the work at our customers in a quality oriented, organized and structured way. This position reports to Head of Region West Europe.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, contact Patrick Delombre, High Current Business Unit Director, 076-279 81 33 and for the recruitment process contact Theresa Johnsen, HR KraftPowercon, 031-979758.
Join the megatrend! - We look forward to your application!
About the company
At KraftPowercon we convert electricity to secure processes in everything from super tankers to nuclear power plants or to clean flue gas in power plants. We increase reliability, which helps our customers to a safer and more efficient process. The company was founded in Sweden as early as 1935, and today our factories are also located in China and India, and major sales offices in the USA and Mexico. The headquarter is in Gothenburg and we are about 450 people in the company.
Sökord: ingenjör, serviceingenjör,