J. J. Rawlings invented the world's first wall plug in 1919.
It was only a prelude to a series of Rawlplug's patents which revolutionised the construction industry. And although a lot has changed over the last 100 years, one thing remains invariably certain: Rawlplug is an expert in the sector of fixings, delivering professional products, specialised services and innovative training courses.
Our fixings are used at construction sites all over the world to build roads, bridges, tunnels, underground railways, sports facilities, products halls, warehouses, or power engineering facilities, and wherever they are used Rawlplug delivers unmatched quality and reliability of manufacture.
Experienced engineering and sales personnel, in-house research laboratories and state-of-the-art production technologies are elements of a process that enables us to deliver fixings of unrivalled quality which you can depend on even when dealing with the most demanding structures.
We know also how important it is to ensure professional support at every stage of investment. Our technical support comprising design applications and Rawlplug Technical Helpdesk complement the portfolio of the
Rawlplug brand – an expert you can trust. We offer:
- stable employment in a dynamically developing Group;
- gaining experience in an organization that is a world leader in the industry;
- beneficial remuneration system (fixed salary and bonus);
- necessary work tools: car, tablet, phone;
- responsible and independent position;
- partnership approach to cooperation and mutual assistance;
- technical support and product training improving professional qualifications;
- an office and training centre in Västervik;
- form of employment: contract for a trial period (with the possibility of permanent employment).
- customer service in the subordinate area (Västra Götaland, Halland, Skåne, Kronoberg, Jönköping);
- active sales of products and solutions -presentation of the company's full offer;
- acquiring new customers through direct visits and contacts with recipients;
- building and maintaining long-term relationships, also with existing partners;
- ongoing support and assistance to clients in solving technical issues through consulting and demonstration of solutions;
- sales execution planning for individual customers;
- participation in fairs, open days and other events organized by the company or by the clients served;
- market monitoring in the area of product range;
- fieldwork (no need to work in Head Office).
- good knowledge of English (necessary);
- min. 2 years of experience in the sale of building materials (preferred fasteners sale);
- effectiveness in establishing relationships with customers;
- independence and commitment to everyday work;
- focus on achieving the set goals;
- category B driving license and readiness to work in the field;
- no formal requirements for higher education, but we attach great importance to your experience and personal qualities.