Boat builders are wanted for Windy in Västervik, Sweden
Our customer Windy Boats is looking for boat builders. As a hired boat builder at Windy, you will work at the shipyard in Västervik and be part of a team consisting of skilled and competent boat builders. Eterni is looking for you who thrive in a dynamic environment with many contact surfaces. As a person, you are careful, flexible and responsible. We attach great importance to personal suitability.
You are practical and have the ability to work in groups, but also independently. You are curious and want to learn new things. You are responsible, take your own initiatives and see problem solving as a challenge.TASKS
The work mainly consists of assembly, installation, connection and commissioning of all equipment in a boat. It also includes various other work, such as installation of plumbing, engine, steering and hydraulic equipment.
- At least 3 years experience as a boat builder or equivalent competence.
- The service requires very good knowledge of, and extensive experience of, all installations in a boat.
- You can understand and communicate technical issues and assimilate the contents of drawings.
To succeed in the role, we also believe that you have the following skills / qualities:
- Vocational training as either a boat builder, carpenter or electrician.
- Service-oriented and helpful
- Orderly and punctual
- A great interest in boats and knowledge about and around boats in general.
- Be unpretentious and happy to offer a helping hand to adjacent departments within the company.
- Thrive in a role where you, with the help of your professional skills and long experience, can contribute to training less experienced colleagues.
It is an advantage if you also have the competence to connect electrical equipment.ABOUT THE SERVICE
The job as a boat builder is a full-time consulting assignment. You will be employed by Eterni Sweden AB and work as a consultant for our customer.OTHER INFORMATION
We work with ongoing selection, so do not wait to send in your application. Apply by register on eterni.se and attach your CV and personal letter. Your questions regarding the recruitment process are answered by Michael Gross via 0046 70-340 83 66.
Last application date 30/10 2022.Welcome with your application!