About the job
Trimble Solutions Sweden provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com / www.trimble.com
We are looking for a Building Engineer for our Building & Construction products, based in our office in Västerås or Gothenburg, Sweden.
In this position you will have the possibility to support and help our Tekla customers to move forward with our software in their various projects. This gives you a broad insight into the construction industry and at the same time you get a knowledge-developing job, where the time pressure does not exist as it does in other construction projects.
If you want to know more about working at Trimble, watch the following video:
Trimble - Bring Who You Are and Become Who You Want to Be .
- Be a member of the Tekla Service Team and work on our local Tekla Support Helpdesk to ensure that a high level of support is provided to new and existing users
- Develop and execute live training as well as producing and revisioning learning material for both customers and internal staff on the Tekla Software Suite
- Provide technical onboarding and after-sales-care to customers as required
- Provide technical and pre-sales support to our sales team
- Provide technical demonstrations of mainly Tekla Structures to our customers
- Contribute to the localization of the Tekla Structures software to support industry standards and customer needs
Skills & Experience Required
- If the most of the requirements below are fulfilled, don't hesitate to contact us:
- Structural engineering degree or qualification or relevant qualitative experience
- Tekla Structures knowledge
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in either consulting civil & structural engineering practice or relevant construction business, with hands-on experience of Tekla Structures
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English
- An ability to communicate and influence people, from site engineer to board director
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you want to join us, send your CV and application via application form as soon as possible, May 9th at the latest.
We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
If you have any questions, please contact Antonios Spinos
, Service Manager via email antonios.spinos[@]trimble.com.
Curious on what we're up to at Trimble Structures Sweden, please follow our LinkedIn page for news and inspiration.About TrimbleTrimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com