A fantastic opportunity has arisen at SGS DNA/QIAGEN to make improvements in life possible by working as Site manager for QIAGEN´s new GMP oligonucleotide manufacturing site in Vasteras , Sweden. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision. If you want to take on an exciting challenge and enjoy the benefits of a growing and successful business available now and in the future, then this is definitely the role for you!Role and Responsibilities
As site manager at SGS you will:
Qualifications and characteristics
- Further develop local site strategy & safeguard compliance to regulatory bodies.
- Accountability for product supply of SGS DNA internal and external customers according to agreed quality, service levels and cost.
- Ensure adherence to agreed budget.
- Utilize growth opportunities together with a motivated interdisciplinary management team according to the QIAGEN global oligo strategy.
- Actively support further integration into EMEA organization
- Close cooperation with QIAGEN OEM team to extend 3rd party business
- Responsible for further expansion of our capabilities in the new building including development and execution of a technology roadmap.
- Initiate and deliver process excellence and improvement initiatives on site to meet performance goals.
- Drive our employer of choice and diversity initiatives
- Management of direct reports and including coaching, talent anagement & team development.
- Supporting management of dotted line reports.
- You have the legal responsibility as managing director for SGS DNA.
We are seeking an experienced site manager to lead our organization through a continuous period of growth. We are looking for an person that is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. We expect that you have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization's operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our organization, ensuring that we are operating efficiently and effectively to meet our stakeholders and customer needs. You will ensure that staff members are aligned with the company's mission and vision and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives. We are in search of an Site manager who will continue to enhance our culture through positive leadership.
Working Hours / Duration
- 10-15 years professional experience in an operational unit, ideally in life science , pharma or diagnostic areas certified according to ISO Standards 9001 and / or 14385
- Track record in appropriate leadership roles, projects or similar responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Good understanding of financial strategies and finance-related performance metrics
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in manufacturing and management
- Proven excellent communication & leadership skills, preferably in an international environment and matrix organizations
- Very good knowledge in development of organizations and business administration
- Experience in Lean Management
- Positive and driven mindset
- Willingness to relocate to Västeras area
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
The position is permanent employment
Full time, 100%, 40 hours / week.Contact
Uwe Dehnert, Site Manager SGS DNA +46221-296 50
Joerg Schmitt, Vice President Regional Operations EMEA, +4921032911213
Jenny Mcwhinney, Union representative, +46221-29650Application
Please apply for the position by follow our link , attach a personal letter and CV.
Apply for the position as soon as possible as selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date, which is 2021-03-21