We are looking for a driven and ambitious Supply Chain Manager to our well-known customer in Västerås, Sweden. This is a fulltime position and is expected to start in the beginning of February 2020 and proceed until the end of August 2020. If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position.Job description
- Lead SCM activities relevant to the various X2U project phases and the involved resources, a team of 6 employees, in the project during parental leave of current responsible.
- Analyze BOM deviations and optimization potential
- Control cost relating to BOM as well as third-party non-recurring cost
- Further develop BOM with engineering and engage in change & claims management
- Lead completing BOM and material availability, supported by engineering, production planning, and operative procurement
- Lead also definition and availability of service and consignment stock material
- Support the setup of the service stocks and depots.
- Support cost optimization and industrialization projects
- Further develop tools and processes for BOM management in this project
- Report key supplier issues (time, cost, risk & quality)
- Prepare procurement for the serial production (BOM, coordination with schedule, Project «Operational Procurement Efficiency»)
- Budget responsibility for Product cost and NRC component costs;
- Ensure reliable logistic processes from suppliers to production;
- Able to successfully lead a team and coordinate necessary activities
- Strong relevant supply chain mgmt. experience
- Proven experience with BOM of high complexity
- Strong communication skills (EN; DE and/or SE an asset) and team-orientation
- Solid ERP experience, preferably SAP
- Structured way of working, good planning skills
- High level of flexibility required combined with the capability to remain focused on the project targets
- Analytical and quick problem solvers person with high sense of urgency when required
- Pro-active and result driven
- Previous budget responsibility
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English
Working as a consultant suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you're looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you'll like being a consultant.
We want you to be well and enjoy yourself at Poolia. Therefore, we offer health care grants, discounts at various training facilities and arrange regular social activities. It is also covered by your employment at Poolia by collective agreements, insurance, occupational pensions and occupational healthcare.