Who we areThe Talli concept origins from Finland where DEN Group is considered a pioneer within multifunctional premise solutions. Our vision is to build flexible premises that easily can be modified for various purposes that improves life quality and well-being. We have experience of over 3.500 Talli units in Finland and Sweden, and we offer our solutions for both business and personal use. Since 2018 Den Sweden AB has been operating the Talli brand in Sweden and is part of the DEN Group.DEN Group offers housing and multipurpose premise solutions to consumers, small businesses and investors. It is the leading company in Finland in the area of design, construction and maintenance of premises and brings together the top experts in homes, multifunctional premises and services in its field. With around 500 employees and brands Talli, Talliosake, Designtalo, Ainoakoti and Finnlamelli DEN Group is highly experienced and professional provider of flexible and designed premises for business and personal use.Please visit the company website for more information: www.talli.com & www.den.fi/enWho do we think you are
Den Sweden (part of Den Group) is now looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of the success and support the focus on the Swedish market. This is an exciting role for the right candidate and requires a holistic view of the projects in combination with being hands-on. The ideal candidate is well updated on Swedish construction regulations and permits. Being a social genius will be crucial since there are many different stakeholders to manage. Since Talli is in a growth phase, this position will be a key role and an entrepreneurial mindset is beneficiary.
What you will do at Talli
- Project manager will participate in the acquisition phase of plots/ project locations
- Design and construct the facilities aligned with the investment decision
- Pushing the project forward - the Project Manager has full ownership of the project
- Budget and deadline responsibility for the projects
- Coordinate and manage project resources/sub-contractors
- Educational background: University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in engineering
- Strong knowledge of Swedish laws and regulations within construction
- You have 2 -5 years of experience in a role as senior project manager within construction
- You have been working both strategically and operationally, with a shift towards operations
- You have experience from being the focal point towards stakeholders for several construction projects
- You thrive on being overall responsible, but also possess the ability to be hands-on in the project if/when required
- You communicate excellent verbally and written communication in English and Swedish. Finnish is considered as meritorious.
- You feel comfortable in making own decisions
- You can leverage on existing network with subcontractors
- You enjoy working in a small, fast-growing company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are result focused, self-motivated and attentive to details
For this recruitment, Den Sweden AB is using Barona Sweden and all questions about the role are to be directed to Barona. The designated consultant for this assignment is Recruitment and Consultant Manager,
Sara Fogelberg, email@example.com. Please submit your CV and Introduction letter in English on the Barona website, www.barona.se.
The selection process will be ongoing, and the position might be filled prior to the final day for application 2020.06.23