If you have good knowledge of Linux and want to work with the development of embedded systems, here is an opportunity to gain a foothold at one of Västerås' largest companies with operations in other countries. Here you get a chance to work with software development and system integration in a global company that is a world-leading manufacturer of trains.Information om uppdraget
As an Embedded developer, you will be a part of a growing team of 10 people working on the design, development and integration of a product platform and control system for trains. Together with the team, you ensure that the embedded systems and softwares work optimally from a quality and safety perspective. The role includes development, integration and implementation of existing and new code. Twice a year, new releases are carried out, which means a constant focus on problem solving and further development as a result of growing demands on functionality and security.You are offered:
- Close cooperation and exchange of skills with the team in Västerås, India and Germany.
- Good development opportunities in Linux and real-time systems.
- The opportunity to work with programming in a technical industry.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Develop and integrate embedded systems in Linux environment.
- Program code in C and C ++.
- Implement new features at releases twice a year.
Vi söker dig som
- A relevant post-secondary education within IT and system development.
- Good knowledge of Linux and experience with embedded systems.
- Good knowledge in C and C ++ programming.
- Unlimited knowledge of English both orally and in writing. If you are fluent in Swedish, it is a plus.
* Knowledge of the QNX operating system.
As a person, you are:
- Start: April or by agreement.
- Work extent: Full-time, consult assignment 6 months with good opportunities for extension.
- Location: Västerås. During the current circumstances with Covid-19, distance work will be offered in the long run.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.