If you have good knowledge of Linux and experience of working with automated test environments, here is an opportunity to gain a foothold at one of Västerås' largest companies with operations in other countries. Here you get a chance to work in a global company that is a world-leading manufacturer of trains.Information om uppdraget
As a DevOps you will be a part of a growing team of 10 people working on the design, development and integration of a product platform and control system for trains. You will mainly focus on creating automated development and test environments, so that the development of the control system will be more effective and work optimally from a quality and safety perspective. Twice a year, new releases are carried out, which means a constant focus on problem solving and further development as a result of growing demands on functionality and security.You are offered:
- Close cooperation and exchange of skills with the team in Västerås, India and Germany.
- Gain more knowledge of creating automated development- and test environments.
- The opportunity to work within a technical global company.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Develop test environments for different projects.
- Automate the development environments to make processes more efficient and reduce the manual work.
- Perform tests and launch new functions in the test environments.
Vi söker dig som
- A relevant post-secondary education within IT.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Experience in developing automated test environments.
- Unlimited knowledge of English both orally and in writing. If you are fluent in Swedish, it is a plus.
As a person, you are:
- Start: April or by agreement.
- Work extent: Full-time, consult assignment 6 months with good opportunities for extension.
- Location: Västerås. During the current circumstances with Covid-19, distance work will be offered in the long run.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.