ABAX is the second-largest telematics company and one of the largest IoT companies in Europe. Telematics is the art of connecting mobile and distributed assets and is one of the fastest-growing IoT segments. We develop our own line of hardware, firmware and software; tied together in an open platform that allows other sensors to connect and collect data through the ABAX Global Network. ABAX provides an innovative end-to-end platform to support digitalization and automation for our customers. Hosted and born in the cloud, we are always available.
For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.Job Description
,we are for a to lift our
ABAX is looking for a strategic Social Media Manager
to create and manage our social media strategy and join our exciting journey to become the number one SaaS company in mobile technology. We want to strengthen our social media footprint and build brand awareness internationally.
You will be part of an international marketing team with flexible working hours, in an unique company culture. We are a fast-paced company where no day is the same. As a high-quality technology company we are always aiming to grow and develop, and as our new Social Media Manager
you will be an important player in lifting our brand and social media strategy.Job Responsibilities
We offer you
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals. This includes strategy, goals, budget, key milestones, and tactics.
- Take lead in building brand awareness and strengthen ABAX's market position through social media.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Contribute with creative SoMe ideas and coach employees company-wide on SoMe creation best practice.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency accross our social media platforms
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. Further, we can offer you flexible working hours as well as a competitive salary. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction - at work and in their free time.
We use well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (hardware, software and firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!Other benefits include
Required skills and qualifications
- Introduction through ABAX School
- Competitive salary
- Accomodating office space
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or other relevant field.
- Previous experience from a similar B2B marketing role.
- Have documented experience in implementation of a social media strategy as well as building brand awareness and social media presence.
- Strong proven analytical skills and experience to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Experience from social programs end-to-end, including drafting inspiring briefs, setting objectives and key results, creative process, go-to-market program planning, implementation, reporting and optimization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to create engaging content
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, since you will create content in English
- Experience from SaaS industry
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our three values: enthusiastic
. We believe that you are creative, opportunity-oriented and have a good ability in prioritizing your tasks during busy times with short deadlines. Furthermore, you are used to quickly become acquainted with new market elements, such as products and services, target groups, customer behavior and statistics. We believe that you have a natural interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies within SoMe. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.Other information
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Larvik, Norway or Västerås/Stockholm, Sweden