Do you want to boost your calculation skills and become a sharper engineer? Our client Thule is now looking for their next Calculation Engineer. At Thule you get the opportunity to be a part of a global growing company with a strong culture and with great opportunities to grow in the company. Welcome to apply!Information om uppdraget
Thule is characterized by a high pace when you get to see the result of your work, were feedback is encouraged and you get the opportunity to grow both as a person and as a Calculation Engineer. You will be a part of Thules CAE Engineer Team consisted of eight CAE Engineers were you will support Thule Group globally with calculations.
Furthermore, you will follow the entire chain, from sketch to finished product and have a close collaboration with the entire R&D department. There are therefore great opportunities to make a difference and influence the result.
To give you the best conditions to succeed in your new role, we will offer you a customized Boost program with teacher-led lessons and E-learning. The Boost program lasts for 9 months and is developed in consultation with Thule and adapted to your needs and skills. In addition to the training, you will also receive ongoing coaching from your Consultant Manager to support your development, both professionally and personally.
Get inspired by Thule by watching the video below:You are offered
- Good development opportunities to grow in the company as well as competence development from experienced colleagues
- Good commuting opportunities from Jönköping
- An active corporate culture where colleagues unite around common interests
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
You will for example:
- Work in different projects with your colleagues on the R&D department
- Work with calculations and analyze, write reports and follow-up previous results
- Plan and structure the work and projects together with Chief Engineers
- Maintain continuous daily contact with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
Vi söker dig som
- Has a M.Sc. in an area that we find relevant or a Bsc. with a few years of relevant experience
- Is fluent in Swedish and English in both writing and speaking when required daily dialogue with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Has a great technical interest and a desire to develop in the company
It is considered a merit if you have previous experience of working with LS Dyna, Ansa or Metapost.
As a person you are:
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Hillerstorp
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Thule that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.