Come join Autoliv in Saving More Lives!About Autoliv Research
Autoliv Research is looking for a Human Body Modelling Research Engineer. Research at Autoliv is a global function, involving activities and colleagues world-wide, while run from Vårgårda in Sweden.
Our vision "Saving More Lives" is our driving force. We work to make
Vision Zero a reality, developing tools and methods for safety system evaluation and development based on real-life data from in-depth accident databases, on-road and simulator test data, and user clinics. We run our own short- and long-term projects but also collaborate with Universities and other companies in public-funded research projects. Our research is focused within three main areas:
Biomechanics, Traffic Safety Analysis and Human Factors. Autoliv Research defines the future of safe and sustainable mobility.Assignment
Your research focuses on how to protect a human in a crash by using state of the art computational models of humans. You plan experiments, set-up simulations and analyze results to develop and evaluate concepts for future protection systems.
As a Research Engineer at Autoliv Research, you carry out thorough validation of your results to guarantee accuracy. You document your work in reports and presentations and communicate internally as well as outside Autoliv such as to project partners, in working groups and at conferences.Qualifications
- You have master's degree or equivalent in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or applied physics with a clear focus on mechanics and strength of materials
- A PhD degree and a sound body of peer-reviewed publications are of merit
- Experience with LS-Dyna and relevant pre-, and post-processors such as Hypermesh, Primer is required
- You communicate fluently in English
- Further language skills are an asset
We apply ongoing recruitment
If you have any questi ons contact;Nils Lübbe, Director Research at Phone: 0322-626940 or Katrin Wintå HR Business Partner at Phone: 0322-667591