L:a Bruket is looking for a Purchasing Manager.
This is a fulltime employment starting as soon as possible.
- Develop, lead and execute a purchasing strategy.
- Develop,track and report key functional metrics to continuously improve quality, reduce costs and increase productivity in purchase.
- Responsible for the yearly, quarterly, and monthly purchase planning and continuously revise the plan during the year. To be coordinated with the Production Manager
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks: prevent lost sales due to lack of components, and high stock binding due to incorrect level of stock.
- Manage purchases of L:a Bruket's products and components according to forecasts.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries and monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Pro-active contribute to early product developments meetings
- Sourcing of suppliers of components, and ingredients with clear requirements documentation. Negotiate best possible terms and conditions including delivery, payment and price conditions.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Work with quality assurance of components and products
POSm sourcing together with Marketing team.
Manage purchases of L:a Bruket's POSm. Determine quantity and timing.Your Experience, Skills & Education
- Proven working experience as Purchasing manager
- Familiar with sourcing and vendor management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytic mind-set. Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision skills
- Perfect knowledge of Excel and Office 365
- Experience from ERP business system Navision and/or Business Central is a merit
- Degree in Business Administration or related filed
- English in both speaking and writing
- Accurate and structured
- Solution oriented
- Curious and a doer
- Unpretentious and a good team player
- Ability to work independently
This recruitment is done together with GALPU. We would like to have your applications in English.