ARE YOU THE ONE?
We're on an exiting journey. And you could be part of it. It won't be an easy ride, but it will be an exciting one - working together with committed and talented people on ideas that just might change the world.
We are now searching for our new IoT SPECIALIST star who will ensure we deliver the best futuristic solutions to meet our customer needs. You work together with a small diverse specialized team with tomorrows tech. You will be responsible of the whole lifecycle management of our products and owning the process of innovative IoT solutions. You will actively work to set the balance between buyers, partners, customer needs and business requirements to ensure that our device portfolio is relevant, up to date and prepared for the future. This role means that you will act as an advisor for us, our customers, sales teams and product management on solutions relating to the design of our smart bicycles.
Join us and play a key role in shaping the future smart bike. Be part of the most exciting and fastest growing areas of the future and join us on our epic journey.IoT SPECIALIST
You will be responsible for maintaining, improving and creating new ways how we secure high quality IoT devices. The role is a new specialist role with us. You will be our key person in the development of our Smart Bikes.
- Take ownership of the IoT-device implementation and quality assurance process. On behalf of the steering group and based on the user's needs and in the brand platform, establish a strategy for IoT product development.
- Analyze technical needs and transfer these to partners and suppliers.
- Taking concepts to complete solution through collaboration with partners and suppliers in Europe and Asia.
- Communicate new software releases and product launches to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work together with product managers and business developers on integration and implementation of IoT in product development, schedules and costs. Also develop future IoT architecture regarding hardware and software.
- Work with colleagues in the connectivity team to ensure optimization of interfaces such as apps and cloud-based platforms in the ecosystem around the end user/retailer.
- Lead the work of developing new software in collaboration with suppliers of e-bike kits and other partners linked to the company's smart electric bike concept. This by coding yourself - or by making demands on partners.
- Evaluate third-party solutions.
- Establish processes for validation and testing of software before implementation and "go-to-market", and ensure compliance.
Are attentive to details but can see the full vision with some years of experience in product development, which you might have gained while working with different players in the market and stakeholders in our ever-changing world.
- Team player with strong integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and structured.
- You are a great team player, but also capable of working independently.
- You have the ability to multitask effectively among different projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication skills are important to you as you will collaborate with and coordinate between hardware and quality engineers, software developers, program managers and suppliers.
- Join our journey
- Technical University degree like Data Sciences, Engineering or similar. Bachelor or Master desirable.
- Highly experienced with Bluetooth protocols on a hardware and software level.
- Relevant product development, e.g. consumer electronics experience or equal.
- Knowledge in bringing cellular IoT products from concept into larger volume production.
- Familiar with most aspects around firmware (bootloader, programming, tools, etc. )
- Experience with CAN communication on a hardware and software level.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speech.
The atmosphere here is convivial and comitted. We help each other when needed, where needed. Working with us is like working with friends. We are look forward to meeting You!
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job!
START: Upon agreement
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Cycleurope Sverige AB collaborates with FSK and Kajsa Ohlsson in this recruitment. www.finnvedensaljkraft.se