Electronics engineer to GEMS in Uppsala!
Do you have a technical background and previous experience in developing electronics? Do you also want to work with a product that saves lives? Then this could be the next step in your career! GEMS PET Systems is now looking for an electronics engineer for their tightly knit team in Uppsala. Apply for the position today as we work with ongoing selection!
In the role as an electronics engineer, you will mainly work with developing printed circuit boards and strategic decisions. For example, the duties consist of:
- Developing printed circuit boards
- Review of dravings
- To be a part in deciding the companys strategic technology path
- Participate in internal meetings
- Development of controlsystem
- Experience with similar tasks
- Erperience with FPGA-development and the programming language VHDL
- Good knowledge in ECAD, preferable, but not required in Cadence Allegro PCB design and Allegro Design Entry CIS (OrCad) schematic
- Good knowledge in Swedish and/or English, both spoken and written
- Start: As agreed
- Extent: Full-time
- Location: Uppsala
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes is that all questions regarding the position will be handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.