Telia ACE is a customer engagements platform used by hundreds of customer service organizations across the Nordics. The platform is developed by Telia and is the leading Contact Center as a Service platform in the Nordics with customers in different sectors such as finance, insurance, utilities, and healthcare.
We are ramping up within new critical areas and I am now looking for a driven and experienced BackendDeveloper
to join one of our skilled development teams in Sweden! The team is best described as visionary doers.
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining a platform that enables our customers to bring different kinds of Conversational AI solutions into the contact center and making it available in multiple channels such as telephony and chat. We work closely with Google and other tech partners.Is this your next opportunity?
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals to design and create our leading AI-platform
- Designing, coding, documenting and testing our core components of the platform
- Applying security principles according to internal Telia guidelines and requirements
- Designing and developing API:s and event based microservices in Go
- Designing and developing applications handling real-time telephony calls connected to conversational AI agents such as chatbots and voicebots
- Integrating with API:s and services provided by our partners, customers and other teams at Telia
- Collaborating with our teams of dialog designers and Conversational AI experts to discover hidden requirements and develop best practices
We also continue to adopt other cloud technologies such as: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes and more.Is this you?
We are looking for a backend developer with a strong background in computer science who wants to take the lead in our platform development moving forward. We think you have more than 5 years of experience in backend development and have a great understanding of system architecture. We work with Go as our main programming language.Your personal competences:
- Experienced backend developer working with complex systems or products.
- Experienced working with multiple stakeholders
- Team player
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in text and verbally.
- Structured and accurate
- Tech savvy
- Experience working with Go
- Experience with GCP and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with backend software development, for example developing API:s, distributed systems or working with systems level programming
A plus if you have experience working with:
It's more than just a job!
- JSON APIs
- Automation (test, build)
- Experience working with Google CCAI
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 31st of JulyWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!