Do you share our passion for Telecom and would like to work as system and database developer? Then you are looking at the right job ad!
Now there is a really good opportunity for you who want to work with us in our new nice premises at Telia in Uppsala. Our unit is responsible for the development of Telia ACE and we, Erik Stenborg and Åke Nylund have the privilege of leading committed colleagues who always put the customer experience at the centerIs this your next opportunity?
Is this you?
- With us, you will work with the development of Telia ACE, the Nordic region's market-leading platform for customer service and digital customer meetings
- You will develop cutting-edge solutions that support our B2B customers and their end users in everything from insurance matters, purchasing a new car to digital doctor visits
- You are involved in influencing the development of completely new digital services, both locally and internationally. It is a senior role in a growing area of our business
- We work agile divided into scrum teams, you will together with your colleagues in the team get both the mandate and the tools to be able to make a difference.
Your personal competencies:
- Result-oriented and good at structuring your work;
- Accurate and responsible;
- Team player.
Deep knowledge in:
- Relevant college / university education with work experience in relevant areas;
- You are used to working with versatile and complex development projects;
- It's a plus if you have programming skills in Erlang or desire to learn Erlang;
- Focus is on back end development but experience of front end is a plus;
- Experience of long-term product development cycles and management.
- System architecture and database design;
- MS SQL Server information models, database design, development, management, optimization etc.;
- Transact SQL;
- Change management and version management of databases in a product / service life cycle;
- Automation of config / deployment / upgrades of databases in development / production;
- Performance optimization.
Good knowledge is expected in:
Desirable with knowledge of:
- Windows and Linux OS environments
- Test automation
It's more than just a job!
- Docker / Kubernetes
- CI / CD
- Agile development, scrum or kanban
- Test automation, device and GUI testing
- Development in real-time applications
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to call Erik Stenborg on +46 070 258 08 57 or Åke Nylund on +46 70 522 12 55. You can also reach us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-stenborg-66619112 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/akenylund.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-04-30.Welcome to Telia -Home to your next big opportunity!