Would you like to join a team of other passionate Developers and work with front end development? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Developer at Telia, you will work with the development of Telia ACE, the Nordic region's market-leading platform for customer service and digital customer meetings.Is this your next opportunity?
Now there is a really good opportunity for you who are a sharp one and want to work with us in our new nice premises at Telia in Uppsala. Our unit is responsible for the user experience in Telia ACE and we, Erik Stenborg and Åke Nylund have the privilege of leading committed colleagues who always put the customer experience at the center.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- You, developing cutting-edge solutions that support our B2B customers and their end users in everything from insurance matters, purchasing a new car to digital doctor visits.
- You, being involved in influencing the development of completely new digital services, both locally and internationally.
- This plays an important role in a growing area of our business. We work agile divided into scrum teams. Together with your colleagues in the team, you will have both the mandate and the tools to be able to make a difference Task.
Is this you?
We think that:
Your personal competencies:
- You are a strong team player who is flexible and supports your colleagues while you have the ability to independently pursue and plan your tasks towards the goals you have committed to.
- The combination of team spirit and independence is necessary because you will work closely with your team, and also have contact with customers and other stakeholders in the organization.
- You like to stay up to date and constantly learn new current system / web development.
- Digital drive and the possibilities with new technology is one of your driving forces, but you also have a strong interest in getting to know the user's needs.
- Result-oriented and good at structuring your work;
- Team player.
It's more than just a job!
- Relevant college / university education and work experience in relevant areas.
- You are used to working with versatile and complex web projects and have excellent programming skills.
- Good knowledge of: Web security, about OWASP top 10.
- Knowledge of Redux / Vuex / Flux, Kendo UI, Yarn is desirable.
- Used to tools such as: Webstorm, Git, Subversion, Jira, Confluence, Markdown.
- Experience from Agile development / scrum.
- Focus is on client and GUI development, but some backend development may be relevant why experience of SQL server and Erlang is an advantage.
- Experience of automated device and GUI tests is an advantage.
- Experience in developing real-time applications is an advantage.
- Speaks and writes fluently in Swedish and English.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to call us Erik Stenborg on +46 70 258 08 57 or Åke Nylund on +46 70 522 12 55. You can also reach us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-stenborg-66619112 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/akenylund.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-03-12.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!