Do you share our passion for Telecom and would like to work as backend developer?
Aspiring to grow into an Architect role?
Then you are looking at the right job ad!
Now there is a really good opportunity for you who want to work with us in our new nice premises at Telia in Uppsala. Our unit is responsible for the development of Telia ACE and we, Erik Stenborg and Åke Nylund have the privilege of leading committed colleagues who always put the customer experience at the centerIs this your next opportunity?
Ok? So, what are you really going to code?
- With us, you will work with the development of Telia ACE, the Nordic region's market-leading platform for customer service and digital customer meetings
- You will develop cutting-edge solutions that support our B2B customers and their end users in everything from insurance matters, purchasing a new car to digital doctor visits
- You are involved in influencing the development of completely new digital services, both locally and internationally. It is a senior role in a growing area of our business
- We work agile divided into scrum teams, you will together with your colleagues in the team get both the mandate and the tools to be able to make a difference
Mainly it's development of our core server. It's written in Erlang and thus it's key to know Erlang or be willing to learn Erlang. And even though we are on a microservices journey we still have lots of dependencies so being able to take on a broad system view from database to UI is needed. The core scrum team works as a servant team so you will have to work closely with i.e. the frontend teams. This is a great opportunity to grow into and architect role if that is your goal. I mean, it should be your goal.Personal skills:
- Result-oriented and good at structuring your work
- Team player.
Good knowledge is expected in:
- Relevant university education with work experience in relevant areas
- You are used to working with versatile and complex development tasks in an agile world
- System development and architect designing (Backend/System Development/Fullstack)
- Experience of long-term product development cycles and management
- Erlang (if you don't know Erlang you must be willing to learn it and probably have years of experience in C#, Java, C/C++).
Desirable with knowledge of:
- Windows and Linux OS environments
- MS SQL
- Test automation.
It's more than just a job!
- Docker / Kubernetes
- CI / CD
- Agile development, scrum or kanban
- Test automation, device and GUI testing
- Development in real-time applications.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to call Erik Stenborg on +46 070 258 08 57 or Åke Nylund on +46 70 522 12 55. You can also reach us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-stenborg-66619112 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/akenylund.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-05-17.Welcome to Telia -Home to your next big opportunity!