We are looking for:Key Account Manager
with customer responsibility for our sales in the Northern part of Sweden as the main working area.
You will have a key role in our sales work towards distributors, retailers and end users. You are part of the company's Nordic Sales Team which today consist of three Key Account Managers and one Sales Manager, but you are also a part of Sundström whole Sales & Marketing department which consist of 30 employees where you actively collaborate and contribute in the sales work. The service reports to the Sales Manager Nordic.
The position involves a lot of traveling, so it is important that it suits you.
Example of main work activities:
- visit end user with distributors and / or retailers
- educate and implement practical fit tests, etc. to end users
- assist customers with technical support directly or through technical services
- prepare a detailed activity and travel plans for the next six months and a rough plan for the following six months
- maintain and develop existing customer database by running reporting in CRM systems
- attend exhibitions and customer activites
- sales and profit responsibility for assigned markets and / or customers
- draw up annual action plan with associated cost budget for each market and / or customer
- establish an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the customer
The service requires relevant academic education and courses connected to the position. You need to have had a few years of work in similar positions. Experience in the PPE industry and especially in the field of respiratory protection gives extra merits. Good command in the local language and English in speech and writing is required. Knowledge in other languages is a merit. You are used to working in office 365 (the Office package) and have knowledge in working with CRM system.
We are looking for you who have a good business sense and are good at developing business relationships, both externally and internally. You are professional, goal oriented, self-motivated and service minded. As a person you are also a team player with high social competence, good communication - and presentation skills. You are also comfortable in using digital tools such as Teams, Zoom and Qlikview among others.
We can offer you, stimulating sales work with fantastic products that saves lives. Sundström Safety also offers work in good working environment with knowledgeable colleagues and partners.In this recruitment Sundström Safety AB are co-working with Finnveden Säljkraft AB. We apply ongoing selection, so please apply at www.finnvedensaljkraft.se For questions regarding the position contact Sales Manager Nordic, Erik Timén at +46 10 4848 752.