STAR Group Scandinavia is seeking a Systems Engineer for the development and maintenance of our local IT-infrastructure. Also, as part of an international company, we invite you to manage and implement the IT systems needed to serve our global customers and internal requirements besides.
· Work with STAR's team to ensure our technologies facilitate business needs of the various stakeholders.
· Understand and manage STAR's translation assets and databases.
· Drive workflow automation, development of APIs and connectors.
· Seek out industry best practices make recommendations to leadership for adoption of those best practices at STAR.
· Contribute to development and improvement of best practices within the global STAR organisation.
· Improve workflows based on technology enhancements, feedback and metrics.
· Develop, test and rollout file standards that can drive improvement in translation for the STAR enterprise.
· Support our internal project teams and translation suppliers on issue management and process improvements.
· Challenge the status quo to realize efficiencies.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Linguistics, computer science, information technology or relative field, or proven experience.
· A minimum of 4 years of experience in localization industry.
· API scripting.
· Mixed environment of Linux and Windows.
· Technically savvy and has the ability to learn new systems, technology, software and process quickly.
· Understanding of different file formats (e.g., json, txt, Word, HTML, XML).
· Analytical problem-solving skills (root cause analysis, impact analysis, and improvement recommendations) .
· Project Management and Teamwork.
· Process improvement.
· Methodical approach with strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both oral and written. German is a merit. Experience working cross-culturally and with global teams.
· Be driven to get results.
· Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before they become critical.
Submit your CV and cover letter, and any questions, in English or Swedish to: email@example.com