In the role
as Field Application Specialist you will work in a young and growing company building a best in class
The role includes:
To be successful
- Assist local field-based teams in the instrument sales cycle and give expert support and product demonstrations in all qualified sales situations.
- Provide and update a forecast of instrument requirements.
- Organize and coordinate installations and conduct customer trainings.
- Develop and maintain highest possible level of technical knowledge and stay updated on the relevant procedures linked to the role.
- Work with the internal and external marketing teams to run Sales Campaigns, attend exhibitions and industry events.
- Involve with KOL's and Centers of Excellence in the fields of AST and blood culture to enlarge own and Company's knowledge base.
- Produce a monthly report of key account activities including, factors affecting sales and competitor activities.
in this role you have good social and communication skills. You enjoy giving presentations and training professionals. As a person you are organized and structured.
You have great experience in reporting from a field-based position and of course a built-in drive and passion for helping customers give the best possible care to the patient.
We believe you have a background in Microbiology (Ph D, Biomedical
Analyst or M.Sc.). You have at least 2 years' experience from working in a laboratory and preferable a couple of years' experiences from Field Application.We offer
you an interesting position in an innovative, fast growing company in the healthcare sector. High level of individual responsibility and an opportunity to be part of building a best in class customer care.
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Fredrik
Englund +46 70-612 65 65. Please apply for the job via www.rubino.se/sok-job/
Welcome to send in your application!
Q-linea is an innovative research, development and manufacturing company that primarily develops instruments and disposables for rapid and reliable infection diagnostics. Q-linea's vision is to help save lives by ensuring antibiotics continue to be an effective treatment for future generations. Q-linea develops and delivers preferred solutions for healthcare providers, enabling them to accurately diagnose and treat infectious disease in the shortest possible time.
Please read more about Q-Linea on www.qlinea.com