On behalf of one of our global clients in Uppsala, an international leading manufacturer of medical equipment and consumables, we are now recruiting a Lifecycle Engineer. The assignment is expected to start asap and will continue until February of 2020. Selection and interviews are ongoing and may be completed before the deadline date, so please send in your application today!Key Responsiblities/Tasks
In the role as Lifecycle Engineer you will be looking after the whole lifecycle for the products. Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Day to day basis- you will start out with quality, preforming investigations, processing changes and preparing documentations.
- Project management - working on new product introduction.
- Working as a Lead program Integrator. This is more than a project manager, someone who really is a person in the middle, and pulling everything together.
- Bachelor´s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Or 5 years' experience working with engineering department or quality department with project planning, documentation and technical writing.
- Experience working in quality systems, with risk assessment and quality plans.
- Demonstrated technical domain knowledge by being current on engineering design principles, architectures and advancements in clinical and engineering concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Experience working in a service or systems engineering team.
- General project leadership skills with experience in applying these skills.
- Knowledge of engineering structures (assy, eboms, spare parts, BOM, etc is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Highly proficient in English, both written and verbal, Swedish is not a requirement but an advantage.
We want you to be well and enjoy yourself at Poolia. Therefore, we offer health care grants, discounts at various training facilities and arrange regular social activities. It is also covered by your employment at Poolia by collective agreements, insurance, occupational pensions and occupational healthcare.