For our customer, a medtech company in Uppsala we are looking for a Fast Trak Scientist that will be assisting in different process development projects.
The assignment is assumed to start as soon as possible and initially continue until April 2019. Do you have a degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical/Chemical Engineering or related Life Sciences field, strong experience in working in a lab environment, good knowledge in chromatography and HPLC? Please don't hesitate and send in your application already today.
HPLC, chromatography, kromatografi, SDS-PAGE, ELISA.Work description
As a Fast Trak Scientist you will be assisting in different process development projects. For example:
- Performing supervised chromatography runs
- High-throughput plate work
- HPLC analysis
- SDS-PAGE gels
You will also be assisting in lab preparations for courses such as buffer, sample and system preparations.Required qualifications
- Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical engineering or related Life Sciences field
- Strong experience in working in a lab envioronment
- Knowledge in chromatography and use of ÄKTA /ÄKTA systems and Unicorn software
- Demonstrated advanced English skills both written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a high pace environment with frequent changes and strict deadlines
- Ability to add positive atmosphere to a team environment
- Knowledge in analytical techniques such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, etc
- Column Packing knowledge
- HTPD knowledge.