ValueOne is looking for a Supply Network Planner for a six-month assignment at a pharmaceutical company in Uppsala. The assignment is to start in august. The role
As Supply Network Planner you will be key player in the company´s global E2E planning. You will analyze and review Demand Forecast on a monthly basis and create and communicate monthly Supply Plan based on inputs from Demand, Capacity and Material availability. You work in close collaboration and communication with concerned stakheolders in the company to understand their needs and requirements.Main tasks:
Experience and competence
- Ensure that supply plans are reflected and maintained in SAP.
- Create and maintain stock transfer orders in SAP for outbound shipments.
- Create and update BOM in SAP for Finished Product SKU’s.
- Have understanding and/or participate in NPI-/change control projects.
- Reflect project outcome in both Supply Plan and Production Plan.
- Escalate and take action on deviations or constraints affecting targeted service level, inventory or costs negatively. Follow STEM process.
- Be the key contact person for global supply or inventory questions.
- Create a volume and inventory plan for annual budget process and LBE cycles.
- Define and maintain inventory levels for intermediate and finished products.
- Prepare inputs for Supply Review and Supply S&OP meetings.
- Review and manage Supply Chain metrics, ensure KPI target adherence.
- Initiate improvements to optimize supply chain flow, inventory, production plans and costs.
- Has the right to represent Supply Chain as per request of the Supply Chain Manager.
- Perform back-up activities within Supply Chain when required.
For this assignment we are looking for a Supply Planner with more than 5 years of experience within supply chain and demand planning in a big organization, preferably in the Medical/Pharmaceutical Industry or other complex and regulated industry. We also like you to have an academic degree within Supply Chain/logistics or equivalent. In addition experience from working in projects and a background from pharma industry or other complex and regulated industry is required. You are a competent MS Office user with knowledge in SAP or other ERP systems. Fluency in Swedish and English, oral and writing, is a must as well as knowledge in GMP and ISO.
We are looking for a self-driven team-player with a solid understanding of End-to-End Supply Chain planning and strong collaboration and communication skills. You must be flexible and able to work in a high tempo environment. You conduct your work in a structured and accurate way with an attentive eye for service and urgency. Additionally ability to multi-task and prioritize is valuable to succeed in the role.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.