This position is for an international company dealing with import, sales and representation across Europe of products for firearms training.
Our sales channels are varied and include social media marketing, website, pre-set meetings and demonstrations on site with customers, as well as exhibitions and other events. The job description is flexible and will be adjusted to fit the employee and their capabilities. We hope for a candidate that will evolve and develop together with us in the next few years.
About the position
We are looking for an energetic, social and independent marketing and sales person with excellent English and Swedish both in writing and speech.
The job is independent but subject to budget and yearly marketing plan.
Although the job is independent, some of it is done in coordination with other parts of the company, both at the Swedish and American office.
The candidate will have the responsibility of creating and presenting a yearly marketing plan, and to execute it after its approval.
Work hours are flexible, depending on the candidate, we can offer between 50%-100% employment adjused after the right person and their wishes.
- The candidate will have responsibility and be the primary contact for our existing customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for orders and finding new customers, both B2B and B2C (no cold calling)
- The candidate will be in charge of managing the website content and other forms of sales online including online marketing campaigns and activity.
- The candidate's job will include participation at trade fairs and exhibitions all through the year, both domestic and abroad.
- As for personal skills, we are looking for a team player and a "people person" with a lot of energy and a flexible mind. Good social skills, self-motivation and able to work independently.
- Past experience in sales or marketing is an advantage but not mandatory.
- A background in sport shooting, hunting, military or police is not a must but will have a weigh in our decision
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speech. Other European languages is an advantage.
- Computer skills – MS office
Application can be sent in either English or Swedish. Interviews will be held in English.
We prioritize applicants personal suitability over experience, so please make sure to send a personal letter together with a CV