Career Opportunity at Antaros Medical AB
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity. A place where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job. If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros Medical is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVenture Hub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala, Sweden
Antaros Medical experience a steady growth and currently have around 35 people employed. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with both broad and deep experience in medical image analysis and software development.
As Specialist in image analysis and software development, you will be responsible for development of medical image analysis tools for methods such as image registration, segmentation, deep learning for use in clinical trials and product development as well as developing/maintaining systems for image storage. You will primarily work with MRI, PET and CT images. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development. The position is based at our office in Uppsala.Responsibilities:
- Development of medical image analysis tools and methods according to relevant SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Software development of medical device software.
- Development/maintenance of systems for import/export, processing and storage of medical images.
- At least a M.Sc. degree, preferably in Natural Science. A Ph.D. degree in a relevant field is meriting.
- > 3 years experience of medical image analysis and/or medical device software development.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients.
- Experience with quality standards relevant for clinical studies and/or medical device software is meriting.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
For more information about general aspects of the position, please contact: Lars Johansson, CSO, +46708467733, for detailed technical questions please contact Joel Kullberg VP R&D, +46739779386.
Please submit your application with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than October 1st, 2018.Welcome with your application!