Valueone is recruiting a Manager of Maintenance and Utilities to Galderma, a pharmaceutical company in Uppsala
.Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. Galderma operate from 50 sites in 40 countries, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.Galderma in Uppsala currently employs about 500 employees making the site one of the largest private employers in the Uppsala municipality. The Uppsala site is Galderma's global center for Aesthetics with activities in the development and manufacturing of world-leading products such as Restylane, Azzalure and Sculptra. The role
In this this position you are responsible for maintenance, cleanroom facilities and utility operations, where you will manage and develop a team of about 20 employees. Together with the Manager of Production you are responsible for the management and maintenance of all equipment associated with the manufacturing process, to ensure maximum efficiency, quality and output.Main tasks:
Experience and competencies
- Implement and execute the factory’s maintenance plan, aimed at eliminating unplanned stops and optimization of maintenance costs
- Actively work to contribute to reduce emergency maintenance through implementation of more effective preventive maintenance
- Actively drive tasks for a safe work environment including implementation and follow-up on tools and trainings e,g LOTO, risk assessment
- Perform production equipment and monitoring systems performance analysis to identify root causes, support development of improvements measures and implementation of preventive actions
- Ensure the competence need and development of personnel in the maintenance and utility organization
- Lead and improve maintenance and utility processes (according to ISO 13485)
- Be responsible for and carry out calibration activities in production
- System owner of all clean utilities systems (compressed air, gases, WFI, PW, clean steam, factory steam)
- System owner of management and computerized systems related to maintenance and utilities
- System owner of HVAC and cleanroom within production
- Contribute with expertise for technical investments in manufacturing
- Comply with Quality Management Policy/systems, EHS policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Responsible for department budget and cost center
The right candidate for the role has preferably a university degree in Engineering (or other relevant discipline) or equivalent knowledge and experience with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience from manufacturing industry.
The position requires advanced knowledge in planning and steering of technical maintenance operations and experience from leading a department or group. Knowledge of GMP manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and industry is preferred. Fluency in Swedish, written and spoken, is required as is a proficient level of English. You have a good knowledge in IT-system especially Word, Excel and Power Point and preferably some experience from automation and production systems e.g. PLC, SCADA, MES. Experience from capital investment projects e.g lines, buildings, media systems is a strong merit.
To be successful in the role as Manager of Maintenance and Utilities personal characteristics like well-developed leadership and the ability to delegate and follow up progress is important. As a manager it is also vital that you have the ability to convince and reach a consensus with co-workers and stakeholders. In short, you are good with people. You are a person with good self-awareness and integrity with a proactive approach. You don´t hesitate to take initiatives and has the ability to handle multiple activities at the same time.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.