We are now recruiting a driven Tender and Sales Assistant to Fresenius Kabi AB's Market Unit, located in the center of Uppsala.
The Tender and Sales Assistant is responsible for the continuous management of the Articles & Contracts Database. This includes performing all necessary updates of information, e.g. changes in article data and customer contracts, and informing all relevant internal and/or external stakeholders of the updates when necessary. In addition to the work in the tender database, the Tender and Sales Assistant is also responsible for supporting the sales staff in the field in their daily work. This includes sending marketing material, samples, etc. for customer meetings and educational events.
As the Tender and Sales Assistant your main accountabilities are:
- Accountable for keeping the Articles & Contracts Database accurately and completely updated.
- Ensure all relevant external stakeholders are informed about any updates of information on articles, prices and customer contracts. When necessary, inform other stakeholders of the updates on articles and contracts, e.g. internally - KAM, Sales Staff, Product Managers – and externally purchasers.
- Provide information on articles and contracts to our KAM and Sales staff and have direct contact with our customers on relevant topics.
- Provide support to the sales staff in the field. This includes mainly monitoring and coordination actions.
- Responsible for managing marketing material needed for internal and external conferences and exhibitions. Tasks include ensuring that all needed marketing material is available and organizing the transport to the relevant locations.
- Support Finance and Office Assistant and Marketing Coordinator when needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Education at university level or similar degree in relevant disciplines such as business administration, nutrition physiology, nursing, etc. Alternatively experience for the position gained through work life experience.
- Experience of management of product/article database including extensive meta data.
- Experience in administration of public tenders an advantage however not mandatory.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft office.
- Service oriented and business driven approach in all interactions.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (oral and written).
About the role
The position is initially a temporary employment with a view to become permanent employment if both parts agree after 6 months. The position is placed in Uppsala.
We are a growing company with about 1100 employees in Sweden, and over 37 000 employees worldwide. We are proud of our products and that can be noticed throughout the whole company. In our employee survey the colleagues, the development opportunities and the familiar atmosphere are mentioned as some of the best parts about working at Fresenius Kabi.
Being a part of Fresenius Kabi means being a part of an environment with a strong prospect. We believe in our employees and we are passionate about the development of every individual. Our global presence gives you a great opportunity to select your own future development path.
If you want to know more about this role, please contact Mattias Åkerlund, +46 72 248 76 72. Union representatives are Frank Glackin for Unionen, +46 18 644 773 and Teresia Karlsson for SACO, +46 18–644 034.
We look forward to your application! Selection and interviews will be ongoing during the whole application period, so please register your application as soon as possible. We do not accept applications by e-mail or post.