Our Head of Engineering is now hiring Software Developers to join our team in the Uppsala office.
Freespee in an expansive phase where you as a developer can influence your future and ours. We are truly agile and value-driven, the technical decisions are taken within the development team. Our product owners, UX designers and testers are an integral part of our development teams to give our developers the shortest possible time from question to answer and from idea to implementation.
All of our development teams are co-located in our Uppsala office together with TechOps and our customer support, all just 200 meters from the trains to and from Stockholm.
At the moment we have two openings in our Backend chapter:
- Statistic visualisation; performing ETL on our system data to our AWS Redshift storage and serving data.
- Event driven Business Logic; implementing push notifications, data capturing, call routing based either on events in our system or requests from our Frontend.
As a Software Developer in the Backend chapter you will expand our GraphQL-layer, implemented in TypeScript, providing data and services to our frontend.
As a person you are a skilled problem solver and set to deliver clean code. You thrive in an agile environment where you get the opportunity to take on new challenges together with your colleagues. Freespee puts a lot of focus on creating a good and fun working environment where you, as a colleague, will be offered an inclusive and goal oriented culture with a lot of growth potential. Our engaged and pretty cool Agile Coaches support and motivates us daily to reflect and improve. We love hackathons, Lunch&Learn, ping pong, game nights, beer, breakfast at the office. We have lab time which means that 10% of your working time you focus on your own development, by yourself or with a colleague.
But most important: If you come as you are, stay true to yourself and share your experiences, we will love you!REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in software development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Documented ability to write testable and clean code
- Experience with GraphQL
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Professional experience with relational databases
- Contributions to Open Source software